Wellington’s networking group for women who want to grow and develop successful businesses
May Networking Meeting
9:00 am – 11:00 am, May 17th
What support is available for those in small business? We’ll explore a range of services available to support you in your business growth.
through their business journey
Grow your business
- Word of Mouth marketing & referrals
- Monthly educational speakers
- Business development workshops
- Direct promotional opportunities
- Pitch your business at our monthly meetings
- Learn from our network
- Use our resources
Become part of our community
- Connect with like-minded people
- Be inspired by others
- Build strong business relationships
- Join our social media focus group
- Business growth through collaboration and partnerships
- Find the services you need in our Chrysalis Connect directory
- Monthly meetings + additional development groups
- Form business partnerships
- Benefit from word of mouth marketing
- Generate business leads
- Genuine sales opportunities
- Build your business network with our strong membership base
We are positive, supportive and vibrant women who encourage, empower and inspire each other to grow in our business and in ourselves.
Your Business Journey Workbooks
Both workbooks are a stand-alone business tool and can be used by people anywhere.
They have the same layout: background; introduction, 11 business chapters plus a recap chapter, light bulb moments.
They can be completed in either order, namely Workbook 1 followed by Workbook 2, or vice versa. Alternatively use both books and work through the topics that are most relevant for you at the time.
“Chrysalis provides a wealth of experience and knowledge for women and run by women. It’s a warm, welcoming and supportive environment where members generously share their wisdom for the benefit of everyone. Not only have I learned a lot, but I have enjoyed!!”
Judith Yeabsley, The Confident Eater