DIY Publishing Ltd
Our Point of Difference
At DIY Publishing Ltd we think your point of difference is that we take a holistic approach to publishing and try to inform our customers so they can make informed choices about their book project.
Our Core Values
- Our core values are transparency and full disclosure with clients.
- We offer clear quotes which are generally fixed, clients can chose which services they want/can afford now, and return to us later for more services as required.
- We’re not just a website – we have offices in central Wellington – we are bound by New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act
- Alternatively we are also familiar with working remotely, and have clients from from France to Australia as well as in New Zealand — we are familiar with time zones and can work remotely with you!
- We are neither a print shop nor a traditional ‘publisher’. Instead we are a business embracing the new world of self-publishing from eBooks to local print books to international print-on-demand.
We are professionals with many years experience in:
- cover design
- book layout and typography
- eBook design and formatting
- design and production of marketing materials (e.g. business cards, flyers, bookmarks)
- design and implementation of a website to promote your books, and you.
We offer a complete solution to writers. Using professional sub-contractors as required we can source editors, proof-readers, illustrators and voice talent for audio books.
Writers retain full control of their book rights and Intellectual Property.
Writers are free to sell books directly and/or via online websites (we can advise and setup accounts if required — in the customer’s name)
“Chrysalis provides a wealth of experience and knowledge for women and by women. It’s a warm, welcoming and supportive environment where members generously share their wisdom for the benefit of everyone. Not only have I learned but I have enjoyed!!”
Judith Yeabsley, The Confident Eater