October Meeting – Wisdom Panel: Fear As Your Superpower
$0.00 – $30.00
TIME: 9am – 11.30am
- 09:00am – Coffee, networking, chance to display items
- 09:30am – Welcome
- 09:35am – Meeting sponsor: Real Talk/The Coaching Hub
- 09:45am – Speaker session – Wisdom Panel: Fear As Your Superpower
- 10:25am – 20-second introductions
- 10:45am – Updates
- 10:50am – My Chrysalis Experience
- 11:00am – More coffee and networking
WISDOM PANEL: FEAR AS YOUR SUPERPOWER
Join us for our "Fear As Your Superpower" Panel in October when we have an all-star lineup of Chrysalis members. They will share their stories of facing their fears and challenges in life, and in business, and what they learned from their experiences that can be transferred. This panel will not only be a quadruple shot of inspiration, it is your opportunity to find out exactly what you need to be able to break through any limits that are holding you back from living limitlessly.
Hosted by Lorraine Hamilton — who also seeks out fearful and uncomfortable challenges at every opportunity — you will hear from Iona Elwood-Smith, Sarah Abaniel, Tania Carr and Jane Comben.
Not to be missed!
You need to be at this meeting if:
- you suspect that you are letting fear hold you back in your business or personal life, or
- you wish you could feel braver about opportunities or making decisions, or
- you want to know how to translate success from one area of your life into another
You'll hear about overcoming personal adversity, taking real business risks, making your bucket list adventures a priority, creating inspiring platforms from nothing, and what it really means to be comfortable with discomfort.
Each of our panel has powerful guidance to share that, with no understatement, could change your life.
Iona Elwood-Smith on overcoming breast cancer
Sarah Abaniel on buying a business during the pandemic
Tania Carr on sharing vulnerable stories
Jane Comben on following a lifelong adventure