From this presentation you will come away with:
- An understanding of the importance of setting goals
- Knowledge in how goal setting works on a much higher level
- Questions to consider when setting goals
- A simple system to set goals that will help prevent overwhelm and procrastination
- Strategies to keep you on the path to success“Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan” – Pablo Picasso
Frances Lamb is a coach, mentor and trainer who draws upon her many skills and life experiences to help clients make positive changes. Highly educated in a variety of effective methodologies and practices, Frances’ level of knowledge across multiple disciplines sets her apart. Frances is skilled in the techniques of Psych-K, hypnotherapy, coaching, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Havening and more, and has the rare ability to ensure her clients receive exactly what they need to move forward. Combining her theoretical knowledge and technical skills with practical coaching experience, Frances tailors her approach for outstanding results. Frances also possesses a huge amount of life experience to draw on. She’s traveled extensively and lived abroad. She’s served in the British Army, worked for the New Zealand Police and for Northern Ireland Probation Services and has held a variety of other roles within government organisations across the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and New Zealand. Frances is a life coach and a master practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming. She also holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Adult Education for Professional Development, is an extended DiSC consultant and a Havening Techniques ® certified practitioner.