- This event has passed.
Public Speaking and Successful Presentations
November 28, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$60.00 – $100.00
Nervous about public speaking?
Would you like to speak more confidently to groups, or present well in order to gain business? Then join us for a stress-free half-day workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Ways to build confidence and reduce nerves
- What separates a great speaker from a less-effective speaker
- How to keep your audience interested
- A no-fail technique for structuring your presentation
- An easy way to choose the best content for your presentation
- Lots of tips for becoming a confident, competent, effective speaker
- Plus you’ll have the opportunity to do some no-pressure speaking practice with supportive feedback
Kim Chamberlain is an international speaker, trainer and author who has been running presentation skills workshops for many years.
She creates a warm, friendly, relaxed environment with fun and laughter throughout, to aid the learning process.
“Before I did the course with Kim Chamberlain, I had quit a course because I was too scared to give a seminar. Since doing Kim’s course I have won two prizes for public performances. The way Kim teaches it you can’t fail to grow in confidence. She imparts the skills and techniques in a friendly and expert manner. I recommend her wholeheartedly.” Kate Docherty