May Meeting – Belief Change
May 21 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 amFree – $30.00
- 09:00am – Coffee, networking, chance to display items
- 09:30am – Welcome
- 09:40am – Speaker session – Belief Change
- 10:20am – 20-second introductions
- 10:40am – Updates
- 11:00am – More coffee and networking
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM
BELIEFS shape a person’s world.
People BELIEVE their own beliefs!
This can be EMPOWERING, or it can be DEBILITATING.
It affects EVERYTHING.
Beliefs have the power to open up the gates on your magnificent inner resources or they can block the flow of those same resources, so it seems like they hardly even exist.
Beliefs can be the difference between failure and success, happiness and unhappiness, between being stuck or thriving in your endeavours. They can nourish or destroy relationships, they can interfere with or accelerate progress, they can be the difference between simply existing and living your dreams!
A consistent message is that if you want to achieve what you want in your life, you have to believe.
That is great if you have all your beliefs aligned with achieving your outcomes. However, the truth is, that what most people experience is far from the consistent empowered belief-set that would best serve them.
- So, what do you do if your beliefs aren’t aligned to your outcomes?
- How do you find the most un-resourceful belief that is the obstacle to the goal you want to achieve?
- How do you start to align that belief so you can get what you want?
Well, in this presentation, we will:
- Discuss what beliefs are.
- Define the different types of beliefs that we hold.
- Focus on why belief change can be useful.
- Contextualising belief change and take stock of our beliefs.
- Explore ways and tools to help support belief change.
I look forward to exploring beliefs with you soon.
SPEAKER: FRANCES LAMB
Over the years Frances has trained in many personal development disciplines. This combined with real life experience means her clients get exactly what they need to move forward and make positive and permanent changes.
She’s someone who has travelled widely, and has had some amazing jobs including serving in the army, working in the police and even had a stint as a radio presenter.
She’s a Havening Techniques® certified practitioner and trainer, a qualified life coach and a master practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming. She holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Adult Education for Professional Development and is an extended DiSC behaviour profiling consultant.