July Meeting – Generating More Leads
July 17 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 amFree – $30
- 9:00am – Coffee, networking, chance to display items
- 9:30am – Welcome
- 9:40am – Speaker session – Kat Soper
- 10:20am – 20-second introductions
- 10:40am – Updates
- 10:45am – More coffee and networking
Need more leads and sales?
Great, we need to create a well-designed Customer Pathway, then turn on the traffic tap.
In this presentation Kat will go through:
- What is a Customer Pathway?
- The 10 ways to get more eye balls on your business.
- The 3 essential things you in order to need to do to maximise your sales results.
SPEAKER: KAT SOPER
Kat is a Business Strategist and Trainer, and the Founder of The Helpful Academy – the go-to online training centre for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Recent studies show that as many as 80% of new businesses will fail within their first 3 years. Kat believes that those numbers can be dramatically improved through quality education and support, which is what led Kat to create the Online School in 2019. The goal for The Helpful Academy is to help over 10,000 entrepreneurs with the tools and knowledge to profitably grow their businesses (without burning out). Kat partners with industry experts to create online courses in all of the fundamental areas of business, so that The Helpful Academy can be your one-stop shop for quality business education.