Business Mindset Makeover
February 26 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$60.00 – $100.00
Where you think you can, or whether you think you can’t – you are right: Henry Ford
- Does your thinking hold you back from living your very best life?
- Are the 70,000 thoughts you have a day helpful or unhelpful?
- Do you have a growth mindset or a fixed one?
Mindset is everything and every thought you have matters.
What you think about yourself and your business will determine the success of what you do, what you have and who you will become. When we shift how we think, we can create change and see better results. We cannot change what we tolerate or don’t acknowledge.
In this workshop we will:
- Learn how the unconscious brain is actually looking out for you
- Uncover limiting beliefs and unconscious blocks that are keeping you stuck and sabotaging your success
- Identify the roles of fear and failure and why they matter in success
- Explore the lenses of how you view yourself and the world
- Create new, more empowering beliefs that move your forward
- Harness the power of positive self-talk and positive language patterns
- Provide mindset hacks to train your brain to think differently
This workshop is for you if you want to change your life and your business by transforming your mindset to one for success.
Frances Lamb, Workshop Presenter
Frances Lamb is a coach, mentor and trainer who draws upon her many skills and life experiences to help clients make positive changes.
Highly educated in a variety of effective methodologies and practices, Frances’ level of knowledge across multiple disciplines sets her apart. Frances is skilled in the techniques of Psych-K, hypnotherapy, coaching, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Havening and more, and has the rare ability to ensure her clients receive exactly what they need to move forward.
Combining her theoretical knowledge and technical skills with practical coaching experience, Frances tailors her approach for outstanding results. Frances also possesses a huge amount of life experience to draw on. She’s traveled extensively and lived abroad. She’s served in the British Army, worked for the New Zealand Police and for Northern Ireland Probation Services and has held a variety of other roles within government organisations across the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and New Zealand.
Frances is a life coach and a master practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming. She also holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Adult Education for Professional Development, is an extended DiSC consultant and a Havening Techniques ® certified practitioner.